Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Ten is a Professional Paintball team that plays all accross Ontario, Canada with the goal of promoting the sport of paintball. Lead, follow or get out of the way!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paintball Masks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhoDog
Semi Auto
Semi Auto
WhoDog

Paintball Masks Empty
PostPaintball Masks

OVERVIEW
In this segment we'll talk about masks, what ones we like, what we have and our prefferences and so forth. I noticed alot of us on the team wear a variety of masks. So here I ask to put down your thoughts on what type you have and why you like it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Paintball Masks :: Comments

WhoDog
Re: Paintball Masks
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:30 pm  WhoDog
WhoDog : Dye I4
I bought the Dye I4's(Black) a few years ago and loved them since. The main reason at the time I got them for was the wide vision they have. Another reason was they are pretty stylish looking Smile I find they are a little on the small side, as my lower jaw line and chin are sometimes exposed. Other than that they are a very comfortable mask system. I don't like using them in the rain or wet weather as it will ruin your double paine thermal lenses. I want to make some sort of rain cover for them so I can avoid that. I also found a fan system that fits them well and works great! You'll find my review in the General Info section of this forum and coming soon to our youtube review show.
Ps, I just bought new i4's!! the White and Gold ones!! WINTER CAMO!!! HEHEHE
THE METALMAN
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm  THE METALMAN
I use black dye I3 pros they still make them do to the demand of billy wing. I also don't get any of those problems because they have a visor and are a little bigger so you don't get shout in the chin. You can also get a fan for them. I also use extreme rage 20/20s cad pad they come with a fan for about $70 very durable i have had the same pair since 2006.
ProtoDan
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:17 pm  ProtoDan
In my mask arsenal I have JT flexs, I4, profilers and a grillz. The only reason I use my VForce Profilers over any other mask is my glasses do not fog up in them. Every othre mask my glasses fog up like crazy. And lets face it, if you can't see the enemy you can't shoot the enemy! I am going to look into a fan for my I4 because I do love them until my glasses fog up!
Addy Psycho Keswicki
Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 pm  Addy Psycho Keswicki
Dan I think you should be involved in a review show about masks with us since you tried so many as well.

What do you think?
Dm83
Post Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am  Dm83
Throughout the years I have used

Rage 20/20 - Comes with a built in fan. Form was bad and hurt to wear it. Never fogged.

Grillz - Looks and feels great but fogs up with the normal lenses.

Proflex - IMO best mask I ever used... I loved it in 2002 and still wearing it to this day. Looks and feels the best. Form is nice, upgradable, solf ears, breathable. Never had fog, bounce off the jaw sometimes, people can hear you.

Save phace - Looks nice, custom designs, small profile, best protection..... Fogs like crazy. Please don't buy this mask, Just give me your money.

I4 - Look and feel nice, small profile, never fogged on me. You will get shot in the neck and jaw and did I say it looks nice...

Vents - Just like the Grillz but the Grillz look better.

Save time and money... Just buy I4s or a Proflex...

Chris wears the Proto axis pro - cant review them cause I have never tried them or played with them. From what he said, he never fogged up, small profile but holds alot of heat in the month area.

sexytime
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 pm  sexytime
when me and tania first got into paintball together i got e'vents and she got i3's i loved the e'vents and she hated the i3's because of the way the lens came out to get cleaned. anyways she bought e'vents and was happier then we both bought i4's and have loved them. plus they look great.

before all this i had a brass eagle mask that back then people were to cool to wear masks (or we were just to dumb). anyways i cant review them cuz their still sitting in my garage and have never been worn
Guardian
Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm  Guardian
I always loved the I3's until it was time to take the lens out.
Now wearing Grilz. Very light, comfortable, and easy to work on, but dispite what they say, foggy! I'm looking forward to trying the new 2-layer thermal lens that was released at world cup.
Kevin wears the new Camo Pro Axis. Small profile, but still good coverage along the jaw line. So far, so good.
Post   Sponsored content

Paintball Masks

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum :: Force 10 :: Force Ten Blog-
Jump to: