Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Ten is a Professional Paintball team that plays all accross Ontario, Canada with the goal of promoting the sport of paintball. Lead, follow or get out of the way!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhoDog
Semi Auto
Semi Auto
WhoDog

HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!! Empty
PostHABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!!

Hey guys WhoDog here with another FANTASTIC product!! I found it on eBay!! The HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!! I bought it on a Saturday, it arrived in the mail a few days later as this guy is just in Mississaga! I tried it out today at Camp X and it works great!! Fits my I4's!!! This fan has a built in sensor that detects the humidity in your goggels. Before the fog shows up on your lense the humidity is blown out and I had nothing but clear vision all day. Now I know what you're gonna say, but WhoDog! i4s dont fog!! This is generally true, however I wear glasses, and the laser death beams that shoot out my eyes cause them to fog up from time to time. Well, not anymore with the HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!! Get yours today!!! The unit costs about 65 bucks plus 8 bucks for shipping. Watch for my video review, coming soon!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!! :: Comments

Addy Psycho Keswicki
Re: HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!!
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:09 am  Addy Psycho Keswicki
This would be a great review show for us and TY.

Lets see if we can do something at the field or someone's house within the weekend or so.

We can review other masks, discuss how to prevent fogging etc.

We can cover a lot of issues and topics regarding masks.
WhoDog
Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:22 am  WhoDog
field reviews at Camp X are always good for getting the Camp X name out there. Also Ty has a pretty kickass set up at his place too.
Addy Psycho Keswicki
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:39 pm  Addy Psycho Keswicki
Good point, we can also bring our banners, camo nets and your lights to style it up too.

Problem is you boys live very far from me but I'm willing to make the drive.
WhoDog
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 pm  WhoDog
Anytime bud. Or we can do it at one of the big games coming up at Camp X or at Red Dawn too.
Addy Psycho Keswicki
Post Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:50 pm  Addy Psycho Keswicki
Good point lets see how it all plays out.
WhoDog
Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:42 am  WhoDog
I'll be bringing Ty up with me to Red Dawn so we'll have videos galor!! Get yo makeup on Addy!!
Post   Sponsored content

HABER ELIMINATOR FAN KIT!!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum :: Force 10 :: Force Ten Blog-
Jump to: