Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Ten is a Professional Paintball team that plays all accross Ontario, Canada with the goal of promoting the sport of paintball. Lead, follow or get out of the way!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

empire super freak barrel kit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE METALMAN
Amatuer
Amatuer
THE METALMAN

empire super freak barrel kit Empty
PostSubject: empire super freak barrel kit   empire super freak barrel kit I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm

I just thought I would let you guys know that empire has come out with its own barrel kit and it is compatible with the gog freak kit. Except this one comes with three barrels and 5 inserts 1 apex barrel 1 carbon fiber barrel and one alumimum barrel with ,675,680,685,690,695 inserts this is the last barrel kit you will ever need it retails for $199 U.S. This is a steel considering I payed over $300 for all the same barrels. So if you are looking for a good barrel kit this is the one for you.
Back to top Go down
KawsDog
Amatuer
Amatuer
KawsDog

PostSubject: Re: empire super freak barrel kit   empire super freak barrel kit I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Great find, Adam.

That is a very good price for it.
Back to top Go down
WhoDog
Semi Auto
Semi Auto
WhoDog

PostSubject: Re: empire super freak barrel kit   empire super freak barrel kit I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:57 am

Andrew McHale is selling full GOG Freak kits for 139.99+tax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: empire super freak barrel kit   empire super freak barrel kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

empire super freak barrel kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum :: General Information-
Jump to: