Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force Ten is a Professional Paintball team that plays all accross Ontario, Canada with the goal of promoting the sport of paintball. Lead, follow or get out of the way!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhoDog
Semi Auto
Semi Auto
WhoDog

WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... Empty
PostSubject: WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...   WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:02 am

I got my new car!!! New to me anyway. I have 'fast' rims and low pro tires on it. They say they're filled with Nitro (N2). Anyone know or happen to have any connections with companies that rent bottles or maybe just a good place to go incase my tires need filling?
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Amatuer
Amatuer
Guardian

PostSubject: Re: WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...   WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 am

Unless you’re racing or doing a lot of drifting Razz the difference between Nitrogen and compressed air is negligible. Remember that air is 78% Nitrogen anyways. Under very hard use, Nitrogen is a little more stable which is why racers use it. The only real advantage of Nitrogen for the rest of us is that it’s dry. That means no moisture inside your wheels to cause corrosion. Some tire places use an “air dryer” on their compressor to eliminate the moisture.
Back to top Go down
Dm83
Coverall
Coverall
Dm83

PostSubject: Re: WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...   WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Winter I use Nitro and summer I use compressed.

I get free fills on nitro at the dealer.

I can't tell a differences.
Back to top Go down
WhoDog
Semi Auto
Semi Auto
WhoDog

PostSubject: Re: WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...   WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:04 am

Yeah I wouldn't expect there to be any differences other than nitro is dryer. I was told you shouldn't mix the two so that's what I'm worried about.
Back to top Go down
Dm83
Coverall
Coverall
Dm83

PostSubject: Re: WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...   WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 am

Don't mix it or bad things will happen...

I have have two sets of tires. If you got all seasons, then just get compressed cause you could fill it anywhere if you have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...   WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WhoDog's new wheels ride on Nitro...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Force Ten Paintball Team :: Community Forum :: General Information-
Jump to: